Saturday 24 April 2010

Pre-planed already

The load i picked up in Wisconsin is for delivery on Annacis Island, 7 days after it was loaded. At 3200kms your looking at 3 to 3.5 days to do the trip, assuming youv'e got the hours to keep running. I don't have enough hours to get it there in that time, so i could either run the hours i've got available each day or take a reset. When i was about a day and half from the collection, i got a pre-plan for Calafornia to deliver tuesday morning. So that made my mind up, i ran my hours and got as far as the flying j in Ellensburg Washington. I'm taking a 36 hour reset here, then sunday morning i'll run into the Delta yard swap trailers and head back south for Calafornia. I'll be taking the I 5 south through Washington, Oregon and into Calafornia, it's a great drive, and very scenic. Last time i did the I 5 i was empty and had great fun passing trucks on the hills, something which we don't normally get to do!

2 comments:

  1. yeah that was the same for me... a freightliner that looks like it has got an engine..

    ReplyDelete
  2. did ya put a seal on and pretend to be loaded! lol

    ReplyDelete