Tuesday 8 December 2009

Weather update







This is the current weather we're having in Lethbridge at the moment. Daytime highs of -22 deg cand nightime lows of -34 deg c. The wind chill this morning took the temp down -44 deg c! I am having a few days off to look at houses and run some errands. We saw a great one this afternoon with a double garage and a big garden. I got back in town yesterday afternoon, did my delevery, then back to the yard to by 3.30pm. So a real good result yesterday. Since i last posted i've been running hard through the mountains everyday, but i have really enjoyed the work. The weather hasn't been too bad, just cold. I woke up in Golden BC and it was -36 but the truck was toasty inside. I did a bit of diy insulating in the roof and doors before winter hit and it seems to have worked well. Also running the night heater full blast now and again through summer has paid off, as it works like a dream now.




No comments:

Post a Comment