Tuesday 14 April 2009

The next big day

Well it's finally arrived, i've got my driving test wednesday morning at 9 am, so i'm feeling a little nervy. My instructor rekons i won't have any problems cos the road test is only 30 mins long! You have to show him a pre trip inspection first, which also takes about 30 mins, and the reverse is a joke, you have to reverse in a straight line into a coned bay. Then a 135 deg reverse into a bay on your good side and the unit and trailer doesn't need to be straight when youv'e finished! I'll let you know tommorow how i do.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Know this post of yours is an old one, but just wanted to know, how many hours of driving did you get to do before taking the test? cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Henson Family, welcome to Canada. I did 9 hours behind the wheel for my training, but spent a lot of time sat on the bunk watching the other fella driving(he didnt have a class 1 back in the uk!) When i was told i was going in for my test, i was convinced i wasnt ready. However, on reflection, i now realise that it's not in anybody's interest for you to fail. Good luck, Mick

    ReplyDelete